It's been a great couple of weeks, co-hosting this wonderful party on our site. If you haven't already, check out the posts that terrific bloggers link up here. You'll find everything from DIY projects, crafts, parenting articles, to recipes and so much more and discover wonderful, family friendly blogs in the process.
If you didn't have a chance to check in with Marriage-Reset during the week, here's what I've been sharing:
1) Dream Vs. Fantasy: Why We Created the Gift of Love:
a post with practical and actionable tips on making 2017 your strongest and most loving year yet, with links to a host of helpful posts, and a brief intro to my Gift of Love Holiday Event, a caring and affordable marriage coaching and mentoring program that's 75% off through December 31st in advance of 'divorce month'
2) #WednesdayWisdom - All That Glitters:
The first-ever post from my sweet and lovely wife, Aliyah, about heeding Shakespeare's famous words, 'all that glitters is not gold' and its relevance to marriage and happiness.
3) Self-Righteous Indignation Prevents Healthy Communication:
A closer look at how conversations evolve into arguments which can grow into shouting matches and just what to do about them to safeguard your happiness and security and that of your family, too.
Here's how you'll benefit by linking up at Marriage-Reset:
- I will happily share your posts with our followers on Twitter if you tag @MarriageReset in your tweet and use the #TrafficJamWeekend hashtag
- I'll personally visit your site and share a comment if you leave a comment below and share your feedback with me, indicating the #(s) of your post(s)
- I'll pin your post to a niche-appropriate board on Marriage-Reset AND repin it on a recurring basis, helping you build your authority and visibility on Pinterest
- follow me on social media (using the follow buttons at the top of my page or via the links at the party below) and I'll follow you back
To get the most from linking up at Marriage-Reset, please leave me a message in a comment below, letting me know you've linked up through my site and telling me on which social media platform(s) you've followed Marriage-Reset, and I'll be happy to support you and your blog. Now that's a Win-Win for everyone!
Link up early at the #TrafficJamWeekend linky party. Every week, we go live at the following times:
- 3:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time)
- 5:00pm CST (Central Standard Time)
- 6:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- 11:00pm UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
Now, let's party!